UnityPoint Wins Nine National Healthcare Advertising Awards
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa– UnityPoint Health won nine National Health Advertising Awards in 2021 for a talk show version of its award-winning Children’s Ambassador video series and talent recruitment marketing campaign.
UnityPoint Health, an integrated healthcare system with operations in Iowa, western Illinois and southern Wisconsin, won four gold, two silver, one bronze and two awards from merit of 39th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards. The contest is the nation’s largest healthcare advertising rewards program and had more than 4,400 entries in 2021.
Five awards recognized UnityPoint Health’s “Not So Late Show with Austin” marketing campaign, a short streaming talk show series featuring UnityPoint Health Brand Ambassador Austin, a young boy introduced by the system in September 2020. Two other videos featuring Austin were also chosen awards in 2021, a video message asking consumers to show kindness to healthcare workers and a holiday video highlighting the spread of the joy to all. This is the second year in a row that UnityPoint Health’s Children’s Ambassador Video Series has won national recognition.
UnityPoint Health also won a Gold Award and an Award of Merit for its Talent Recruitment Video and its 2021 Day in the Life online ad, respectively.
“We are extremely honored to receive these accolades,” said Mallary McKinney, director of marketing and communications for UnityPoint Health, “Healthcare organizations have played an important role over the past two years in providing information for helping our communities stay safe and healthy. We are proud that our messages have been memorable and impactful for our patients and the individuals in the communities we serve.
A full list of all 2021 winners can be found here. Below is a complete list of UnityPoint Health award-winning entries.
UnityPoint Health Healthcare Advertising Rewards:
• Gold: UnityPoint Health The Not So Late Show with Austin microsite (Category – On-Demand Streaming Content)
• Gold: UnityPoint Health The Not So Late Show with Austin (Category – Social Media Content)
• Gold: UnityPoint Health The Not So Late Show with Austin – Dr. Boonstra’s Episode (Category – Special Video more than 2 minutes)
• Gold: UnityPoint Health Day in the Life – Join our team (Category – Electronic Advertising)
• Money: UnityPoint Health Be Kind with Austin (Category – Special Video less than 2 minutes)
• Silver: UnityPoint Health The Not So Late Show with Austin – Where to go for care (Category – COVID Response Material)
• Bronze: UnityPoint Health The Not So Late Show with Austin (Category – Total Digital Marketing Program)
• Merit: Vacation Spot UnityPoint Health You Matter (Category – TV Commercial Single)
• Merit: UnityPoint Health Day in the Life – Join Our Team (Category – Online Display Ad)
UnityPoint Health has partnered with Trilix, a full-service marketing agency based in Des Moines, Iowa, to create and execute their award-winning advertising and marketing campaigns in 2021.
This content was provided via press release or other notification systems to Discover Muscatine. It is republished as a resource for the Muscatine community and has not been reviewed or edited by our staff. Any questions regarding this content should be directed to the contributor.