Edge Internship – Advertising, Content & Media
Do you want to start your career in advertising? Fancy a full access pass to agency life? Do you want to work on cool projects and meet great people? You have come to the right place.
Our âEdge Up 2022â internship is an 8 week program specially designed to help final year college students interested in a career in advertising.
You will have the chance to work in our Sydney office and immerse yourself in the culture of advertising agencies, as well as the training you need to hone your marketing, account management, strategy, media, design or production skills ( content creation).
You will be assigned a designated mentor throughout the program, you will be able to attend weekly 101 learning sessions and work collaboratively with a peer group to provide a field response to a real world client.
Concretely, the program will include:
- Exposure to all areas of the agency through weekly downloads by department led by senior executives
- 101 weekly learning sessions that explore the advertising process, from strategic thinking and research to creative ideation and execution
- Q&A sessions over coffee with each of the agency executives – a great opportunity to choose their brains and ask your burning questions!
- The opportunity to collaboratively develop strategic and creative responses to a real-world pro bono client brief
- Involvement in agency functions and social events.
Over the past three years, we’ve recruited six new members to our team through Edge Up, so we’re excited to see what you can bring to the table! If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please apply through this link:
Due to Covid-19, the start date of the program is to be confirmed, but it will likely start in February 2022. Applicants will be notified of the exact dates accordingly.
- The program only operates at our Sydney office and is not available at our Melbourne office.
- You must be in the last year of university to apply (this is a legal obligation, not ours!)
- Successful applicants will be expected to devote at least three full days per week to the program.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and have a valid Australian visa.